- Accepts Etsy gift cards
This beautiful svg design has been created with crafters and small business owners in mind. The SVG and DXF can be imported to a number of paper craft programs, such as Silhouette Cameo and Critcut. Use the elements to make your very own creations, such as wedding stationary and scrapbooking projects.
It is important that the svg cut files are accessible to all users and we understand that all craft cutting machines require different formats. Therefore each design comes with a wide range of files.
This file has been tested using a silhouette cameo, however it works on the majority of craft cutting machines. Please check compatibility before purchase.
For Terms and Conditions please see shop policy.
Payment is made using Paypal or the Direct Payment System.
Your files will be available to download once payment is confirmed.
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Sent clipart and svg files will not be refunded. A lot of hard work and effort has been put into making these sets of designs. Please read the product descriptions carefully to ensure you understand what is included in your purchase. If you feel that what you have received is very different to the product description then please contact illuztrate for advice.
- Digital projects must be flattened and must incorporate other clipart or backgrounds.
- Do not resell files, sell on other websites, or claim as your own.
- Do not offer files as a free gift or prize in a giveaway or contest.
- Do not distribute files in their original format (Vector, Transparent, and PNG).
- Graphics/Patterns may be printed commercially if under 1000 copies are printed. Please contact us if you require an extended license for over 1000 copies.
- SVG Files may be printed/cut unlimited amount of times for personal or commercial use.
- Graphics/Patterns may no be resold on websites such as redbubble/society6/zazzle
- Graphics may be used for you own personal and business branding and no credit is needed.
* This license is only true to files purchased here. If purchasing elsewhere (creative market, thehungryjpeg, designbundles) then please respect the license of the corresponding marketplace.
Spd digital files can be used on a wide range of digital and printed craft products. Greeting cards, diary planners, fabric, website design, blog design, children’s craft projects and much more. For inspiration and ideas please follow my blog and Pinterest account.
All files come in a compressed zipped folder. This needs to be unzipped on a Mac or PC. Once files have been unzipped they can be transferred to your mobile device.
Of course, all files have been saved as a high quality 300dpi file. This makes them perfect for print. If your chosen product includes vector files then the design can be scaled up indefinitely without losing quality.
As of September 2017 SarahPurpleDesigns has taken maternity leave. Custom orders are something we are interested in doing in the future. Maternity leave ends Easter 2018.
Due to nature of Digital product there are no Refunds. Please contact SarahPureDesigns if there are any problems with your order.
Once SPD returns from maternity leave Easter 18, this is something that will be on offer. You can sign up to the newsletter at sarahpurpledesigns.com for all up to date news.
In the Design space click ‘upload images’ to the left. Browse your folders until you find the svg file you need to upload. Click open, then save.
Copyright to all designs remain property of sarahpurpledesigns. They are licensed to you for personal or commercial use depending on the license you have chosen. Please read policies for more information.
Once you make your purchase, you can access your download link (usually in less than 5 minutes) by going to your Etsy Invoice (under "Your Account" > "Purchases"). From there, you can download and print. If you pay by Paypal eCheck, your download link will be ready once your payment has cleared. Note: Zip files cannot be opened on mobile devices.
If you have Basic Silhouette Studio software you will need to use DXF format files. Import them by choosing ‘file’ ‘import’ ‘import to library.
If you have the designer edition of silhouette you are able to use the svg files. They can be imported in the same way.